edena

Hi, my name is MD ,i'm a freelance web designer from Romania and this blog is my piece of heaven,i can't imagine my life without it. Why was MDTheme created ? Cause i want to share my experience and knowledge with you through my articles. I hope you can learn from me as much as i can learn from you. What about MDTheme ? Well, this place offers free web design tutorials, web design showcases, blogspot templates, CSS-HTML basic articles and more free stuffs. I hope many will find it useful. If you have any questions regarding these areas, please feel free to contact me via the comments section. I'll be in touch again soon with more details.

The news

Noutatea acestei saptamani este sablonul Blogger SoPink.Este un sablon pe care-l ofer gratuit tuturor bloggerilor care indragesc Blogspotul.

Martie 11, 2013 on blogger templates
PUB
Blogger Template
VideoBox
Un sablon perfect pentru un blog de familie.
Caracteristici : Wordpress Look, 2 Columns, Right Sidebar, 3 Columns Footer, Business, Elegant, Featured Content Slider, Fixed Width, Light Background, Top Navigation Menu, Email Subscription Form.

Author: www.soratemplates.com

2 comentarii:

Alte noutati by MDTheme

MD Blogger Theme

mmmm

facebook